English Language Challenges


English Language Challenges

Well, I don’t know about you guys, but this was my second time doing and writing a blog, (the first one was on the first semester at University) and I must admit that I thought that I wasn’t able to write so many words about different topics and less in English!

Now I’m very proud of me because I could do it and I like it because I share my experiences and thoughts about various themes with you since my favorite book or film until post-graduate studies, so through the blogs, you can know me more and vice versa! And this blog gives me the opportunity to apply the words that I know in English to write about everything. So now I can say that my abilities in writing maybe improve a little more, but I must admit that in the beginning was a little difficult for me because I don’t know very well the English grammar and the pronunciation and the listening, so I would like to take in the future, grammar classes and try to watch more films in English without subtitle to accustom my ear to that language and try to pronounce much better some English words.

But I have to admit that I don’t know why after all the years learning English at school and now in the University I still have the same mistakes and I can’t learn very well this language...

Anyway, outside the English class, I don’t use very often English just one when a foreign asked me about a subway station, because in these days exists so many apps to translate so I don’t have to apply my English knowledge.  

Comentarios

  1. I don´t use very often English too:( but if you want, we could practice and improve it!!

    ResponderEliminar
  2. I also have problem speaking English! And every time that I have to do it I'm pretty nervous!

    ResponderEliminar
  3. it is always better to fail here where they will help you to improve, than to close yourself to the opportunity to learn

    ResponderEliminar
  4. I thought that I was the only one who had trouble writing in English, this year I learnt a lot of english grammar with the practice to write posts :)

    ResponderEliminar
  5. Don't worry if you still commit the same mistakes, just keep practising :d

    ResponderEliminar

Publicar un comentario

Entradas populares de este blog

Person you admire

Your blogging experence

Our smart brain and its mysteries