Getting to know each other

Hello!
My name is Francia Villablanca Saavedra I was born in October 30th 1999.
I have a twin and her name is Catalina and a brother, his name is Rafael ! He's only fourteen years old but he is taller than me! .We live in Yungay near Chillan but we always go to San Miguel on the weekends and specially on vacations  because there are so many rivers and places to camping  with your friends or with your family and also  is near the Chillan's thermal bath like thirty minutes and  my whole family lives there!.
When I was young I loved running and swim, but now I feel like I don't have energy for anything!just to read. My favorite book is  Persona normal and Harry Potter (and also the film) .
I studied in Colegio Cholguan and my teachers and classmates  always confused me with my sister! and now we are studying the same carrier and happens the same!


Comentarios

  1. I'm sorry with your fault of energy, but I believe that you can go back to run and swim, the university is only one step. good luck

    ResponderEliminar
  2. I really love your name! and I also confused you with your sister :(

    ResponderEliminar
  3. I love Harry Potter too!, it's a good book

    ResponderEliminar

Publicar un comentario

Entradas populares de este blog

Person you admire

Your blogging experence

Our smart brain and its mysteries