Post graduate studies


Postgraduate studies


Resultado de imagen para farmacologia

Sometimes when I think in my professional future I have to admitted that I would like to do a Ph.D. degree because I would have more knowledge in some area and I would give a better service for the people in this case in the health area making some research in some drugs that could treated some diseases ( like cancer or unusual disease) and sell it in a low price (if it possible) because the major part of this country can’t afford some expensive treatments to keep alive their children or some parent  for the cost of them ,  and in that way improve their health and quality of life.

  In my case, I would like to take a Pharmacology Ph.D. degree or take a Diploma doing a programme about the Pharmaceutical sciences because I think that these two areas complete each other. 

And I would like to study in Chile or Spain because in these countries Spanish is their mother tongue and so I’ll be able to understand perfectly what is teaching me, but I would like to learn more English so I could work in any country without a communication problem.

And I think that for me it would be perfect to take a part-time course because I’ll be able to work and study at the same time and in that way, I’ll pay my own studies.


I know that are many years of study and it'll be difficult but I'll do my best to make this dream come true  

Comentarios

  1. the resarch in drugs for treatments is really important, i hope you could work on that in the future like you want.

    ResponderEliminar
  2. I think that is very important that more people makes more research about drug treatment in disease as you said! and I hope that you'll have a PhD!

    ResponderEliminar
  3. There are a lot of people that can't access to medicament, it is very nice from you to worry for them

    ResponderEliminar
  4. I read about this Doctorate time ago and I think that the subject "experimentation in pharmacology" sounds very interesting!

    ResponderEliminar
  5. you have a way that seems pretty hard, but if you can achieve, the benefit that will bring to many people, It will make it worth it, without a doubt

    ResponderEliminar
  6. A part-time course it's perfect to study and work peacefully and I love Spain to study, because the idiom is very easy to understand more than English

    ResponderEliminar
  7. Pharmacology PhD also interests me, I think it's the part of this career that works the most with chemicals itself.

    ResponderEliminar

Publicar un comentario

Entradas populares de este blog

Person you admire

Your blogging experence

Our smart brain and its mysteries