Your blogging experence

Your blogging experence


Well I don’t know about you guys, but this was my first time doing and writing a blog, I must admit that I thought that I wasn’t able to write so many words about different topics and less in English!
Now I’m very proud of me because I could do it and I like it because I share my experiences and thoughts about various themes with you, so you can know me more and vice versa! And this blog gives me the opportunity to apply the words that I know in English to write about everything since what we choose this carrier until our favorite book or film. So now I can say that my abilities in writing maybe improve a little more, but I must admit that in the begging was a little difficult for me because I don’t know very well the English grammar, so I would like to include in the future more grammar classes.
 I would like to write about so many things but specially about the environment and this kind of problems and how we can help to take care and help our planet. Because we must take care of our planet and think what we are doing to solve this problem.

Comentarios

  1. I agree with you about take care on our planet and I think that if we started buying less plastic or using less plastics bags we'll doing a big favor to the planet!

    ResponderEliminar
  2. It is also my first time writing a blog haha, but it has been very entertaining!

    ResponderEliminar
  3. i was so worried about writing in english to! you did it very well :)

    ResponderEliminar
  4. i was so worried about writing in english to! you did it very well :)

    ResponderEliminar
  5. you have right we could write something about the planet and how take care of him!! you did it so good Francia!! good job ahhah.

    ResponderEliminar
  6. The language never had been a problem for the communication, so don't worry, in spite of grammar mistakes, your words talk for themselves.

    ResponderEliminar
  7. I think that include more grammar classes is a good idea, the blogs would be better with more preparation! :)

    ResponderEliminar
  8. what a good topic you propose! It is important that people gradually become interiorized in caring for the environment

    ResponderEliminar

Publicar un comentario

Entradas populares de este blog

Person you admire

Our smart brain and its mysteries