Your favourite piece of technology

My favourite piece of technology is my laptop.
 I still remember when my family give it to me! Was like three years ago in Christmas and I was so excited , I only wanted to open  my gifts but the time  passed so slowly ..Since then I'd never stop to use it! . First I used to play games with my brother then I used to read, specially when we went on a long trip with my family and a few years I discovered Netflix, an application use to watch series and films so I started to use my laptop a lot!
And  I like my laptop because I can use it without the necessity to stay beside a plug all the day because I  can load it an hour and use it two hours!
 And also I can do a lot of things in my laptop because I have some applications on it like Word, Excel ,especially Goggle and internet because now I'm in the University and I have to write  a lot of documents and also make some calculations and my laptop makes it easier!. And if you have internet you can listen music, watch videos and talk with persons from another countries in seconds! .
And for that's  reasons I can't imagine a life without my laptop
         

Comentarios

Publicar un comentario

Entradas populares de este blog

Person you admire

Your blogging experence

Our smart brain and its mysteries