A photography you like

The photograph that I like the most maybe it's not cute and it does not even have high definition, but it represent everything  to me  because it was  took  by my brother with a Poloraid on this summer and shows some of the most important members of my family with me in the countryside and makes me remember that amazing day in which we talked and played a lot and also represent the beginning of a new era in my life because it was one or two days (I don't remember so well) before to come to Santiago to start the University. So that photograph makes me feel a little melancholy every time that I saw it because makes me remember my own city, my family, and the happiness to be with them, but in another hand  makes me think what hard it is to be so far from them . So for my the magic of photography its look a photo that it was taken maybe many years ago but makes you feel like as if you were at that moment.   
                         
                                        Imagen relacionada

Comentarios

  1. I like that photo too! It was such a good time <3

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Este comentario ha sido eliminado por el autor.

    ResponderEliminar
  3. oh, I understand that situation, but today I see all my photographs with joyfulness treasuring every moment catched in each photography

    ResponderEliminar
  4. it's great could see a photo and feel like you are on that moment again.

    ResponderEliminar
  5. uwww it´s soo cute!!!, me also think that the most beautiful photos are with the family!!!

    ResponderEliminar
  6. I understand that situation :( when I was sad I look a photo of my family and I feel better! :)

    ResponderEliminar
  7. It´s sad to stay far from your family, but when you see the photo the remember of the time of the picture will be more happy.

    ResponderEliminar

  8. It is difficult to get away from the family. It's good that you lean on a beautiful photo like that

    ResponderEliminar

Publicar un comentario

Entradas populares de este blog

Person you admire

Your blogging experence

Our smart brain and its mysteries