About pets, love and friendship


Resultado de imagen para pastor aleman cachorro

Well, I’ve to admit that in my short life I just had two pets: a cat and a dog and the second one was very important and special for me.
I don’t remember very well my first pet because I was a child, I just remember hIS name, that was Baldomero (called by my mom), it was a black and white cat (well it was grandmother’s pet) I really like it but he always scratched me!. Then he died by a dog L
So my favorite pet was Belleza and she was a dog. She arrives at our home as a gift from a best friend (when I was 10 years old) and everyone likes it. My sister called “Belleza” because the dog was beautiful, affectionate and playful, she always cried if it was outside so at night with my sister we let her in and she slept on my sister’s bed, and she always want to play with us so my sockets were always broken because she bit them!  Unfortunately, my mom gives the dog to my neighbors ‘dad because he lives alone in the field but months later I received the news that his house was on fire and the dog died I’ll never forgive my mom for that and mainly because I could never say goodbye

So as you can see I’ve very tragic histories with my own pet but I enjoyed every second with them.

Comentarios

Publicar un comentario

Entradas populares de este blog

Person you admire

Your blogging experence

Our smart brain and its mysteries