Your New Job



Well sometimes I start thinking in my future and the responsibilities that I’m going to have, and one of them is the job.
As you might know I’m studying Chemistry and Pharmaceutical so my job is going to be in a laboratory or in a hospital, so definitely I’m going to have a job indoors, but I would like to prefer some outdoor because I don’t like the idea of stay in a room all day but I think that I don’t have any options.  
So the job that I would like to do is ecotourism because in this job you have the opportunity to travel, to explore new places, meet new people every day, and the days always are going to be different than the day previous!!
 In this job you don’t have a routine, you are not a machine doing the same thing over and over.  Unfortunately, the salary in this job isn’t enough to this new life in which you need to pay for everything and the labor field is full so it’s difficult to find a job in this area, and also you need a lot of energy and I don’t have it.
Anyway, I chose Chemistry and Pharmaceutical not for the indoor job or for the salary, I chose this career because I would like to help people taking care about their health or work into a laboratory to make a change! As you now our planet it’s affected by the pollution and the oceans are full of plastics so I would like to change the way that cosmetics are made of by some more eco-friendly.

Comentarios

  1. It is a pity that there are many difficulties to find work in ecotourism :c

    ResponderEliminar
  2. I love the idea of travel but the idea of take care to people is very good too. I hope you find your dream job!

    ResponderEliminar
  3. Este comentario ha sido eliminado por el autor.

    ResponderEliminar
  4. I chose this career for the same reason! I think that it´s important can generate changes with our profession!

    ResponderEliminar
  5. I think your future job ideas are great, you sound like a person who's conscious about the importance of helping people and the entire world, in a medical or environmental way :)

    ResponderEliminar

Publicar un comentario

Entradas populares de este blog

Person you admire

Your blogging experence

Our smart brain and its mysteries