Why did you choose your carrier?

When I was a child I was pretty sure to become an archaeologist because I loved the dinosaurs  and I wanted to find them around the world!. But when I grow up , I realized that I have to live far away from my country and family ,so I decided to leave this dream (so sad isn't it?).Then when I was at high school I was interested in Biology and Chemistry so I started to looking for some  careers that connected them, and I found Medicine and Chemical and Pharmaceutical Sciences but then I thought if I would be able to see bodies and blood and the answer was a big no! So that's the reason why I choose Chemical and Pharmaceutical Sciences. :)
And it's a month now and  I always think it was the best decision of my life! because I like the subjects, my classmates are very friendly and I would like to work in a laboratory.



Comentarios

  1. Wow, the same that i prefeer chemical and Pharmaceutical, amazing!!!!!

    ResponderEliminar
  2. When a was to a kid I also liked the dinosaurs :o

    ResponderEliminar
  3. i also like laboratories area, hope to make your dream come true

    ResponderEliminar
  4. great for you Francia!! it´s so good that you are studying that you like it

    ResponderEliminar

Publicar un comentario

Entradas populares de este blog

Person you admire

Your blogging experence

Our smart brain and its mysteries