Music in our lives!

It’s difficult for me to expresse in words the importance of music in my life but I think that music makes us feel more humans because that differentiates us from animals, the ability to create music about life experiences and enjoy it. I like differents kind of music like indie pop, pop, rock and cumbia. I listend the last kind of music when I made some math or chimicals excersises because I don’t need to much concentration and also when I have to wake up in the morning because makes me wake up happy and with energy!
Some instruments that I like are baigpipes (a Scotland instrument), violin, piano and trutruca (a Mapuche instrument). I remember when I was on a History class, my teacher brings us that instrument and shows us how to play it, but it was so complicated! Because you must have very stronger lungs and I didn’t have it. Obviously, I don’t play any of those instruments, but I hope to learn at least one!

                                             Resultado de imagen para bagpipes
 One of my favorite singer is Residente a Puerto Rican artist because his music talks about social and politics problems maybe I don’t listen every time, but I like the content and the theme of their songs.
Resultado de imagen para residente

When I was younger I remember that I liked a song of a Disney’s serie called “Patito feo” (I don’t know the kind of song) and now I’m so regret and ashamed about that because the song it was so discriminatory and talked about that “ugly” girls can not be part of a group because only the prettiest girls of this school could, but when I was younger I didn’t realize about that.

                                      Resultado de imagen para las divinas
I only remember songs of my favorites films for example Terminator’s song, Harry Potter’s song, Star Wars’ song and Mamma Mia’s song and I like it because the music creates an atmosphere in the movie depending on each scene or the kind of film,and also makes you feel connect with the history of the movie or makes you feel differents emotions like sadness, happiness, fear and many others.

                                        Resultado de imagen para aristoteles

Well in the past a philosopher called Aristoteles thought that music was very important for the soul and for the education because music generates rest and pleasure and it’s also necessary in the education of a free man, who must look for more leisure than work (but only after having worked, and study is laborious) and I agree with that.

Comentarios

  1. I think that René is one of the best Latin American artists of all time!

    ResponderEliminar
  2. that movie soundtracks are very iconic and never fogets

    ResponderEliminar
  3. I´m agree with Aristotle! Thanks for Sharing!

    ResponderEliminar

Publicar un comentario

Entradas populares de este blog

Person you admire

Your blogging experence

Our smart brain and its mysteries