The most enjoyable subject


Well for me the most enjoyable subject is Chemistry and also Chemistry laboratory. In the first one we had classes with the students of food Engineering so we are like forty persons in the classroom; this class for me is only theoretical because our teacher, teach us the theory about chemistry and sometimes are a little difficult so you have to be very concentrated to understand it very well and after that we do some exercises to apply what we had learn. And the second class is practical and theoretical, because in the first hours we are in the classroom and the teachers (that change each week) teach us the theory and also how to do the experiments and that is very important because we don’t make mistakes in the laboratory,  and also is for our security (because we sometimes do experiments with dangerous elements) and after that we go to the laboratory and we separated in two sections (because we are like forty students) and in each sections there are auxiliaries that give us the materials to do the experiments and also gives us advices to do it carefully and good .
I like both because each subject prepares me to be a good professional because the contents that we learn like kinds of solutions, stoichiometry (in Chemistry) and separation techniques in (Chemistry laboratory) are very related with my future job so this subjects give me all the tools to do it very well, and all this makes it very interesting for me. So I appreciate every single tip that my teachers give to then apply them in the future.

Comentarios

  1. I also think that those subjects are important for our career!

    ResponderEliminar
  2. i had reading a lot of blogs that the most enjoyable is laboratory techniques, it´s so cool that, i think is the best subject too!!

    ResponderEliminar

Publicar un comentario

Entradas populares de este blog

Person you admire

Your blogging experence

Our smart brain and its mysteries