From cartoons, animes to TV series

From cartoons, animes to TV series


When I was a child I watched with my brothers or my cousins some cartoons like Pinky and the brain, Tom and Daly, Fast and Furry-ous and some of Disney’s cartoons. I liked because I thought that was funny but I was growing and the things that I like have changed a little and now I like the most the series than mangas or comics, and my favorite series is Friends!

Resultado de imagen para friendsIt was created in 1994, and the series is about the life of a group of friends -Chandler Bing, Phoebe Buffay, Monica Geller, Ross Geller, Rachel Green and Joey Tribbiani- who reside in Manhattan, New York. It happens both good and bad moments, but with a comical criticism of the most transcendental events of today.

As you realized I wasn’t born yet when the series comes out, but fortunately I could saw this series on Netflix! And in this platform have all the seasons so I watched every season when I had free time. Now I watch series occasionally because I don’t have so much time and the episodes of any series last approximately last 30 or 40 minutes and there are addicted because you always want to see another episode! For all this reason I prefer watching series on vacation.


Resultado de imagen para Studio_Ghibli
For me watch series it’s an entertainment and a way to relax (some people does yoga, but I watch series) and also a good conversation topic with friends because we give each other some recommendations and we discuss the theme of the series, the actors and so much more. My friends also like comics and mangas but I prefer some Studi Ghibli's films ( Kiki's Delivery Service, Porco Rosso, Grave of the Fireflies, Princess Mononoke, Spirited Away and Howl's Moving Castle).




My family don't watch series they prefer to watch films.
Anyway I think that series, mangas, anime  or comics are a good way to entertainment and give us the opportunity to spend a good time with  friends or family  

Comentarios

  1. long live to Studio Ghibli! I hope they will make a second part of Porco Rosso because I need it so hard!!

    ResponderEliminar
  2. I share your opinion about netflix, so much to see and so little time sometimes

    ResponderEliminar
  3. Friends is a classic, I remember my parents used to watch it when I was a child. It seems like it will never be forget on TV.

    ResponderEliminar
  4. Friends are very cool serie ! i love it

    ResponderEliminar

Publicar un comentario

Entradas populares de este blog

Person you admire

Your blogging experence

Our smart brain and its mysteries